Brechin Community Centre Board of Management - BCCB
The Brechin Community Centre Board (BCCB) is a volunteer board in Ramara Township that is responsible for managing and maintaining the public parks in Brechin and Lagoon City.
Members of the Brechin Community Centre Board of Management are appointed by Council to operate and maintain its 3 park areas;
1. Brechin Ball Park - 3227 Ramara Road 47, Brechin ON
2. Lagoon City Public Beach & Park - corner of Lake Ave and Poplar Ave, Lagoon City, ON
3. Brechin Swim Beach - 2648 Lakeshore Ave
The Board of Management meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 9:30 am at the Brechin Community Centre Board Meeting Room, located at 3227 Ramara Rd 47.
CHAIR - Marilyn Muehlegg
SECRETARY/TREASURER - Janet Johnson
Gary Hetherington - Councillor Ward 4
Kal Johnson - Councillor - Ward 5
The Board is always looking for volunteers.
Brechin Ball Park- 3227 Ramara Road 47
The Brechin Park offers our residents multiple facilities such as:
- A newly renovated barrier-free building containing a meeting room of approx. 520 sq ft, two washrooms and a non-staffed OPP office space
- Ball diamond with lights
- 1800 sq ft pavilion
- Two Playground areas
- Ramara trail connects out Brechin Ball Park to Lagoon City
Consider using the Brechin Ball Park for hosting your next event!
The Brechin Ball Park also provides advertising
opportunities for Ramara Businesses around our Ball Diamond. For an
annual rental fee and the cost of the sign, your business sign will be in full
view all year long.
If you are interested in supporting your community and
promoting your business, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Lagoon City Park & Public Beach-116 Lake Ave
Our Lagoon City Park is located at 116 Lake Avenue
The Lagoon City Park offers our residents multiple facilities such as:
- Beautiful sandy beach on Lake Simcoe
- Playground with playground equipment
- Park area has multiple benches and picnic tables
- Access to the footbridges and trails within Lagoon City
- Located in the heart of Lagoon City, surrounded by several marinas and restaurants
- Port-o-Potties available (seasonal)
- Use of the park is at user's risk. BCCB, the Township, Council & Staff assumes no liability.
Brechin Swim Beach - 2648 Lakeshore Drive
This lakeside lot allows for a public swim area overlooking beautiful Lake Simcoe. Ample parking is available across the road from the beach site. There are no public facilities.