Short Term Rental Committee
- To investigate the use of Short Term Rentals in the
Township of Ramara;
- To investigate and recommend ways to regulate Short
- To preserve Ramara’s quality of life.
Committee is comprised of five (5) members, appointed by Council, as follows:
- Two (2) members of Council;
- Three (3) residents of the Township of Ramara;
- One (1) staff member.
Term of Office:
term of the Short Term Rental Ad Hoc Committee will be until such time as
regulations are in place to deal with Short Term Rentals or until such time as
Council deems the Committee is no longer required, whichever comes first.
Committee meets the first Wednesday of the month at the Township
Administration Office. Notice of meetings are posted on the community
calendar. In the event a meeting is cancelled, it is noted on the
of meetings are placed on Council agendas for review.