Driveway Entrance Permits
Under Bylaw 2017.43,
an Entrance Permit is required to construct, repair, alter or relocate
an entrance onto a road under the authority of the Township. This bylaw
was also includes the installation of headwalls.
To complete the application form, please complete the Driveway Entrance Application Form and email it to Works Manager, Kathy Sipos Contact: ksipos
@ramara.ca. Under Bylaw 2017.04, property owners will follow the following process:
- Property owner will complete application, stake the location and pay for inspection fees at the Township building.
- Works will check to ensure location is
acceptable and determine size of culvert needed and relay information
back to property owner.
- Property owner will provide contractor information and schedule an inspection to occur during the culvert installation.
- Works will inspect during installation.
- Additional inspections will require an additional fee.
Please note that every person who
contravenes this Bylaw is guilty of an offence and upon conviction is
liable to a fine or penalty.